At Palmer’s, we respect your right to know how we handle your personal information.
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. The types of personal information we may collect about you vary according to the nature of your interaction with us, including but not limited to: when you place an order, subscribe to our mailing list, submit a review, enter a consumer promotion, or when you send us an email. These may include:
· Your name, address and contact details
· Images of you
· Your age and/or date of birth
· Your credit card details (if relevant to purchasing products from the site)
· Your demographic information such as mailing address and postcode
· Details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
· Your preferences and/or opinions and/or reviews on our products and services
· Information about your use of our Site, including your browser session and geo-location data, device information, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
· Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated social media platforms, and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
for the purpose of completing your purchases through this Website, or if you request us to send you information about our products;
to contact and communicate with you via email or a mailing list database;
for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
· Service partners including Australia Post, eWay and PayPal, in order to operate the website and deliver your goods.
· Third parties including agencies and Google Analytics, to collect and process data, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
· Third party platforms to assist us in sending relevant email marketing to you, as well as allowing you to submit reviews to the website
· Our employees or contractors for use in market research
· Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run (if this is the case, these will be covered within the T&C’s specific to the promotion)
We may store personal information overseas. Where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may also store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia. Unless we seek and receive your consent to an overseas disclosure of your personal information, we will only disclose your personal information to countries with laws which protect your personal information in a way which is substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles and/or we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to require that overseas recipients protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Consumer Contents and Promotions
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure and take all reasonable measures to protect this from misuse, interference, loss and und unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on your browser or device. There can be 'first party' cookies, eg: E.T. Browne (Australia) Pty. Ltd., or 'third party' cookies, placed from other companies we associate with, including Google Analytics, Agencies or Facebook.
The information we collect could be about you, how you use the site, your preferences, or your device, and doesn’t directly identify you as an individual, but helps us to understand how our visitors are using the page, and analyse that information in order to improve user experience, and ensure our marketing is relevant to the individual.
Third party agencies will not be collecting any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), only a Cookie ID that is used for marketing purposes.
Orders & Payments
Newsletters & Communications
If you sign-up to receive ongoing communications from us on the site, or via other opt-ins such as from promotions/surveys/forms we may provide you with updated information about our products and services via the contact details provided.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Links to other websites
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
E.T. Browne (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
ABN: 94 080 024 915
Address: 14 Park Avenue, Woodville North SA 5012
Phone: +61 (0) 8 8304 6555
Email: [email protected]
E.T. Browne Australia Pty. Ltd. is a subsidiary of E.T. Browne Drug Company Incorporated (US).
Last updated: August 2022