Cocoa Butter vs Coconut Oil Hair Range: Which is Best for You?
It’s often hard to find hair care products that are suited to your needs, but Palmer’s two hair care ranges – Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil, are here to help.
Palmer’s NEW Cocoa Butter Length Retention range is specially formulated for brittle, fragile or breakage-prone hair.
If you’re looking for long and strong hair, this range leaves hair looking and feeling longer, stronger and healthier.
- Strengthens strands to reduce hair breakage
- Helps to optimise the natural hair growth cycle
- Nourishes and protects hair strands from damage
- Maintains the natural moisture balance
Palmer’s NEW LOOK Coconut Oil Moisture Boost range is specially formulated for dry, damaged, or colour-treated hair.
If you’re looking for soft and hydrated hair, this range leaves hair looking and feeling hydrated, shiny and soft.
- Locks in deep moisture for scalp and strands
- Smoothes rough or damaged hair strands and cuticles
- Helps soften hair and improve elasticity
- Improves shine and radiance
Choosing between Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil hair ranges ultimately depends on your hair type and needs. If you have dry, damaged hair craving deep hydration, Coconut Oil might be your go-to. On the other hand, if you're looking for a range that strengthens strands, Cocoa Butter could be the answer.
Everyone’s hair is unique, and it's essential to listen to your hair's needs and experiment to find what works best for you.
Find out more on Palmer’s hair ranges here.